Building Type: 20 Bachelor Unit Building
20 Bachelor Unit Building With Communal Kitchens, Newly Remodeled, High End Building with Bachelor Units Varying in Size; Units 101-210
1166 W. 29th Street, 90007
Charming old two story building has been completely remodeled with the finest attention to detail. Each bachelor unit comes with its own renovated bathroom with glass shower enclosure, small fridge and sink, and flat screen tv. Each floor has a nicely appointed communal kitchen and lounge perfect for cooking up gourmet meals. These highly efficient units are perfect for students who want to have their own private area and bathroom, while not being responsible for roommates. With a close proximity to campus and the Row, this is ideal luxury student living.
This is the perfect large house for any team, fraternity or club.
General Property info.
• Washer and Dryer on Site
• Trojan Transportation Stop Down the Street from the Property
• Down the Street From The Library Restaurant and Bar
• Blocks From Campus
• Blocks to Fraternity Row
• Newly Remodeled Building
• Two Communal Kitchens for Tenant Use
Specific Unit Info
• Laminate Wood Floors
• Granite Counter Tops
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Classically Modern Bathrooms
• High Ceilings
• On-Site Parking
• General Air Conditioning
• Wall Mounted Flat Screen TV
• Mini Blinds Throughout
• Large Front Patio
• Several Units with Large French Doors
• Each Bedroom Has its Own Private Bathroom
Notes: Ideal for a large group of friends, a team, club or fraternity.